No Pet Policy
Edmonds Arts Festival does not allow dogs (or any other pets) on festival grounds
per the Edmonds Municipal Code listed below.
Please refer to the Washington State Municipal Research and Services Center website for more information.
- A. It shall be unlawful for an owner to allow any dog to stray and/or enter with or without a leash or other means of restraint upon any school ground, playfield, park, beach, waterfront or other public property.
- B. Notwithstanding the restrictions set forth in subsection (A) of this section, dogs accompanied by their owners may be walked or exercised while on leash in the following areas:
C. All dogs permitted in the areas designated in subsection (B) of this section shall be on a leash except for dogs permitted in Marina Beach Park South.
D. Nothing herein shall be determined to require the posting of notices to exclude animals; provided, however, that such postings may be undertaken at the discretion of the manager of parks and recreation.
E. The regulations under ECC 5.05.070 relating to animal waste and the removal and proper disposal of said waste will be strictly enforced. [Ord. 3451 § 1, 2003].
- The inner trails of Yost Park, in the area commonly known as the Shell Valley area; and
- Marina Beach Park, in the area south of the Union Oil loading terminal, such area being further described to be a walking strip of 50 feet in width at the entrance of and along the east end of Marina Beach Park South; and
- The asphalted pathways in Sierra Park; and
- The inner trails of Pine Ridge Park; and
- All trails in Maplewood Park; and
- The southeast wooded area of City Park; and
- The turf area of Mathay-Ballinger Park; and
- The asphalted pathways of Seaview Park.