IMPORTANT: If you choose not to accept our invitation to show your work, please contact the Juried Gallery immediately at email@example.com.
Art must be delivered to Frances Anderson Center, 700 Main Street, Edmonds, WA 98020, at either of the following check-in times. (Hint: the longest waits are often at the beginning of the time period.)
Friday, June 6 : 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Saturday, June 7 : 10:00am – 1:00pm
Alternate delivery instructions:
If you are unable to bring your work to the Frances Anderson Center during the check-in times listed above, you may make shipping/delivery arrangements for a fee directly with:
Phoenix Art Restoration
17712 – 15th Ave. NE
Shoreline, WA 98155
Artwork must be received by Phoenix by Thursday, June 7 along with the completed return shipping form.
FRAMING AND SIZE REQUIREMENTS
Paintings, Prints, Drawing, and Photography:
- Entries must be suitably finished and wired for hanging. (No brackets, hooks or adhesive tags).
- Finished work (including frames) must not exceed 44” inches in height and 54” in width(outside).
- We suggest large pieces be secured with a cross brace and tension wires.
- Identify glass vs. Plexiglass on back to prevent damage during cleaning!
Three Dimensional Artwork:
- No on-site assembly is allowed. Artwork must be ready to display.
- Textile entries must not exceed 2600 square inches. 3-D work must not exceed 80”x30”x30.”
- Hanging textiles, rugs or quilts must have a sleeve for mounting and a hanging rod must be provided.
The Edmonds Arts Festival reserves the right to refuse any piece of unacceptable quality, unacceptable framing, incorrect size, or any piece that does not match the accepted digital image provided to the jury.
No changes will be made to the information entered with your application on the day of delivery.
You must have your receipt from check-in to pick up your work.
Festival volunteers will make every effort to contact you if your work is sold during the Festival. Un-purchased artwork may be picked up after the Festival at the Frances Anderson Center at the following two times:
Sunday, June 15 : 6:15pm* – 7:30pm
*Please note: Festival closes at 6pm and the Frances Anderson Center is cleared of all patrons. The line to pick up artwork forms at the front of the Frances Anderson Center. At 6:15 pick up begins, and the line moves quickly.
Monday, June 16 : 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Unsold artwork will not be stored. Artwork remaining after pick-up times will be retained by the EAF and sold at the Edmonds Arts Festival’s Previously Loved Art Sale. If you are unable to pick up your work, please make arrangements for someone else to do this on your behalf.